Pathfinders Coaching Program Terms of Service
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Your subscription and program enrollment will begin three calendar days from your initial online enrollment. This is when you can expect to see your first charge.
- Your enrollment and financial subscription will continue until you choose to cancel and/or we agree that you have completed the program. By entering your credit card information, you are giving us permission to charge your account.
- You will receive an email a few days before your next billing cycle as a reminder and opportunity for you to decide to continue in the program.
- If your payment method is declined for any reason, coaching sessions will be postponed until the issue is resolved.
- To cancel, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com at least 48 hours before your next scheduled billing cycle.
- For pre-paid Clients, your second charge will appear at the start of the 5th month, and you too will receive an email notification in advance.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of your initial enrollment are eligible for a refund less $50 for processing and administrative fees.
- Cancellations made after 7 days or after any monthly subscription billing will take effect at the start of the following month. The Client will continue to have access to the online resources through that final month and ongoing community access. There are no refunds or pro-rated refunds for canceled membership after your billing cycle has begun.
- We love referrals, but cannot credit your membership to another Client, meaning enrollment is not transferable.
- If you land a new job during the program, you can continue coaching to ensure success in the new role and let us know when you are ready to end the program. No refunds will be given for pre-paid enrollments or monthly billing, but you may pause participation for up to six months.