Indiana Automotive Equipment is looking for a driven Outside Sales Representative to join our team! We are a fast growing, full line sales and service company for the light and heavy-duty automotive industry, providing quality equipment and service in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, and surrounding states. We sell and service automotive in-ground and above ground lifts, mobile column lifts, fluid pumps, tanks, reels, exhaust removal systems, air compressors, refrigerant dryers, waste oil heaters, wheel service and alignment equipment, detail equipment, and an array of hydraulic equipment.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for promoting our company’s products and services to current and prospective clients within their territory. As our Outside Sales Representative, you will be the driving force of our business. In this position, you will travel to local client sites to develop new and nurture current client relationships. The ideal candidate will have a superior work ethic with a competitive spirit, ability to work independently, and strong in-person communication and sales skills.
This position will frequently travel to client sites. Candidates should be located in or around Cleveland, Columbus, or Cincinnati areas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build strong relationships across decision makers and influencers of current and prospective clients within assigned territory.
- Grow territory and generate sales leads through in person, face to face, and over the phone contact.
- Assess client pain points and perform presentations that tailor to their specific need - perform demonstrations, provide detailed product information, and provide quotes to clients.
- Travel to client sites to present company products and services to potential and current clients.
- Continuously achieve sales goals and meet KPIs.
- Maintain and expand knowledge on company services and product, and present professionally to clients.
- Stay up to date on industry, market, and competition.
- Success in B2B sales and building and maintaining relationships with clientele through face-to-face sales.
- Enthusiastic attitude with eagerness to continuously learn and grow.
- Self-starter who works with minimal direction
- Experience working with CRM systems and ability to learn proprietary systems.
- Mechanical industry and/or automotive equipment knowledge/experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication, strong business writing, and verbal presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Ability to conduct local travel to and from client sites, no overnight travel required. Company car provided.
- Valid drivers license required.